Slow build 1962

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well it’s finally white! It’s a little different shade of white than the rest of the car but good enough for now. The paint used was a different brand than what the car was painted with so I think that is why a little different shade. Should have brought it to a place to have a paint analyzer used on it but it’s too late now. Also mounted my fuel pressure gauge. I had one just mounted to the fuel pressure regulator but have had a few times the car would kind of stumble and found out I had low fuel pressure due to electrical issues so I wanted a gauge where I can see it.CF53648C-7708-4845-A169-C19D6A8BB581.jpeg7FC06C4F-AB9A-4FB4-9653-766981A21481.jpegCDBC700C-BC41-47FF-A5DF-963A8603BB4E.jpeg

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well tried a test hit with the slicks on my lunch break and it was good and bad. My suspension upgrades work and the slicks grab really well. But I found that my clutch doesn’t hold the power when I get good traction so it’s time to shop for a new clutch setup.

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well tried a test hit with the slicks on my lunch break and it was good and bad. My suspension upgrades work and the slicks grab really well. But I found that my clutch doesn’t hold the power when I get good traction so it’s time to shop for a new clutch setup.
A little clutch slippage might not be a bad thing until your ready to upgrade the rest of the driveline Nate...:deal

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This is unfortunately more than a little clutch slippage Ricky. At first I thought I missed my gear when I hit second it slipped so bad. The rest of the driveline is pretty built up. I just know both you and MRHP have broke your super t10s at some point so that is my last questionable part. It is at least the 904 case so we t should help some.