Slow build 1962

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Lol, you were all of 6 years old, Ill bet you loved going for a ride in it with your dad. I remember one time when my son was about 6 and I had a big block 68 Chevelle, I took him for a ride stopped and did a great big smokin burn out and he started crying. You guessed it I was in trouble when we got home, he sang like a canary, Lol

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I was doing some cleaning and came across the pictures my dad took of the 62 when he bought it in I think 1990. She has come a long way since then. Also got my gforce transmission ordered today!View attachment 92138View attachment 92139View attachment 92140View attachment 92141View attachment 92142View attachment 92143View attachment 92144View attachment 92145
Very Nice, I think you will love that G101a, did they help you figure out your ratios? I just noticed in your post you got the H pattern. :appl:appl

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Honestly Steve he never drove it when he owned it. He kept it in the garage all locked up because he said he knew if I was left alone with it I would take stuff apart on it. He wanted to take it apart and repaint it. He did succeed in taking it apart but never painted it. It got sold and then I got it in the same state my dad left it in 14 years later.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Honestly Steve he never drove it when he owned it. He kept it in the garage all locked up because he said he knew if I was left alone with it I would take stuff apart on it. He wanted to take it apart and repaint it. He did succeed in taking it apart but never painted it. It got sold and then I got it in the same state my dad left it in 14 years later.
Wow thats a good story, the best part is you got it back!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
They are pretty helpful there, my ratios are 3.02-1.87-1.33-1.00

What kind of clutch is required to run a G Force 101a........I got my school ears on........?????.......I was told the G Force that you use the clutch only to start out it’s more forgiving than the clutchless if you are to drive it occaisionally on the street?????