Some pics

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. I went to a car show Saturday. About 150-200 cars. Many '62-'64 Impalas. Many seem to have been customized. Paint. BBC motors. Different interiors. Wheels. They seem to do it to the '62's a lot. There was even a '61 Impala convertible somewhat changed with a "W" engine. Heard some talking about it being a 409. Not sure myself. Owner wasn't around. I didn't see those customary flags you get on the grill emblem or trunk lid with a 348 engine. At least I think you get them. I saw this '63 Impala that I'm posting. Quite a nice car. Great condition. Everything appeared to be factory. A non SS model that had a 409/340 horse engine with 4 speed. Dash tachometer. Bench seat. Power windows too.I think this combo is kind of rare. I've never seen one before but have heard about them. The more I looked at it, the more I liked it. Simple, but gets the attention and job done. Had everything I would have wanted. Besides, having that bench seat, you could have your honey "du jour" right up there close by. Oh boy. Thanks for looking, Carmine.

Car Show 9.3.18.JPGCar Show 9.3.18  2.JPGCar Show 9.3.18  3.JPG

Last edited: