Some pictures from the Mason Dixon event last summer

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Today I was down loading some photos from my camera to the computer and thought some of you guys might like to see them. Thanks to Al Loy for all his hard work making this event happen. Lets do it again in 201620150628_094039.jpg 20150628_094652.jpg 20150628_095044.jpg 20150628_094621.jpg

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
25 deg's here an snowing. Just what I needed this morning with a cup of hot Java. Thanks Tommy.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
25 deg's here an snowing. Just what I needed this morning with a cup of hot Java. Thanks Tommy.
Just a little reminder of the good times we had Ray, 31 degrees here this morning but the sun is shinning Brite for the first time since before Christmas

alloy409

Well Known Member
Thanks Tommy for the pic's... Voted for your Poncho at Hampton roads that color is over the top!!!!! I remember in 65 ,GTO a one called Irish Mist, ...great choice take care.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Probably posted somewhere but what kind of times did the young lady run with the 409 rail ?

Bill

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Al is the only person that may have those Bill. I think the rail was a bit off that day but times still sounded good
Robert

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm not sure she ever got a good one. Was having trans brake troubles and backing out of lights. Could have missed one though.