SOTU address

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. Did anyone watch this last night?? I did. I thought he did a good job with it. Hard to read Nancy Pelosi's reactions. She did some clapping but overall looked unmoved. I don't think she was happy. On occasion, they panned the audience and the demo-craps looked so sad. Too bad. Get over it. I didn't stay up for the demo-craps rebuttal, but I heard Stacey Abrams, who recently loss the governors race in Georgia, was their spokesperson. She must be their rising star, of what I don't know. I heard mention that Bernard Sanders also had something to say. His appearance is also starting to sicken me. Oh well, it is what it is, Carmine.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
6122811937ecfed49f1cfb7594b22bde5fef48fb201cc057f550fabaee7c608b.jpg

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Greatest president since Ronald Reagan. Common sense values spoken in a manner all Americans should relate to. As predicted the Democrats could not get behind the president on the most fundamental moral issues. Most troubling was the non reaction of the democrats to a proposed bill that would outlaw murdering an infant that had come to full term and had been delivered. Very sad.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Item #3 above really sums it up. They might as well have dressed like that. They can't hide it. Incidentally, isn't it one of their own kind that's in hot water over that college yearbook photo?How about posting a photo of Pres Trump speaking with VP Pence at his right side behind him, and pelosi seated on the left wearing a white hood like the rest of them.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Greatest president since Ronald Reagan. Common sense values spoken in a manner all Americans should relate to. As predicted the Democrats could not get behind the president on the most fundamental moral issues. Most troubling was the non reaction of the democrats to a proposed bill that would outlaw murdering an infant that had come to full term and had been delivered. Very sad.

Key word being "mudering".

fourzeronine

Well Known Member
...a proposed bill that would outlaw murdering an infant that had come to full term and had been delivered...

Surely you are aware that there are already laws codified in every state that prohibit and penalize such an act. They'd be found under "Murder", "Manslaughter", and/or "Homicide" headings in each state's legal code. Literally no medical professional or politician of any party is advocating or lobbying for law that would allow the murder of an infant that had come to full term and had been delivered.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Surely you are aware that there are already laws codified in every state that prohibit and penalize such an act. They'd be found under "Murder", "Manslaughter", and/or "Homicide" headings in each state's legal code. Literally no medical professional or politician of any party is advocating or lobbying for law that would allow the murder of an infant that had come to full term and had been delivered.

At least not yet just wait until the DemonCraps get in full swing, each and everyone of those White Supremacists that wasn't wearing their hoods that was sitting in the penis gallery are capable of achieving this and all they have to do is make sure they're using their birth control aids before getting laid and it would cut way down on abortions.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Carmine how about chuck shcumer he looked like a gargoyle that fell of of one of those gothic buildings in NYC
That's funny :laugh2. I remember one of the first meetings Schumer and Pelosi had in the WH with Trump. They discuss the wall. Schumer was looking down while Trump was talking. He had this nervous laughter look on his face. Couldn't even look him in the eye. Kept rocking in his chair. I really think he was scared. So much so, I bet he soiled himself, Carmine.

fourzeronine

Well Known Member
At least not yet just wait until the DemonCraps get in full swing, each and everyone of those White Supremacists that wasn't wearing their hoods that was sitting in the penis gallery are capable of achieving this and all they have to do is make sure they're using their birth control aids before getting laid and it would cut way down on abortions.

:rolleyes