Speed limit

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Don't know how fast he was going, but this C7 vert hit a moose. I think 2 people walked away, but the moose did not. Speed limit here is about 70MPH, I drive just under 80 on 4 lane.

090517_2.jpg

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Here's one where I think the moose walked away:

People like this piss me off. They see a dozen or more cars parked on the side watching the moose and they manage to not see one of the biggest friggen animals in North America right in front of them.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
What a F#*king Asshole.:bat:panReminds me, of another story.:rolleyesMy wife, our youngest son, and I, were on the NYS Thruway, this particular Sunday, heading to a Car Show, in Cairo, N.Y. We were cruising along, around 70. The cars ahead of us, a little faster. All of a sudden, we notice a group of Deer, on the other side of the 4 lane Highway. :dunno One takes off, and heads our way.:confused The woman ahead of us, in a smaller car never braked, or swerved. The deer ran, right into her driver's side fender.:eek3 He hit the car, so hard, she was having problems keeping the car, in her own lane. Watching her, from behind, looked like, she was loaded. :dunno2 We followed her for 8 miles. She never even, got out of the car to check the damage. :doh I wonder if she hit a person, would she have stopped. The rest of the day, at the Show, was ruined. :(