Speed Sport 7000 intake

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Yes they are good,but Aubrey has issues with getting the foundry work done on a timely basis.He does still sell them from his website when he has them to sell.If intrested,look up his website and call him.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
On his thread I clicked on the link and it was dead. Are his manifolds better than the others offered and did he ever make the small port manifold?

Mark

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
No,not to my knowledge any way. I'd love to have a single plane small port intake myself. There's a simple way to "crutch" one for low end in traffic without giving up any top end that works for a small block that I think would work on a W as well.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Thanks for the link Royal I'd have to go back to the thread and see if its the same. Thanks Don, on his thread towards the tail end of the thread there was a post and I don't remember the members name but they were getting ready to do a dyno run with the manifold does anyone know if this happened?

Mark

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
There are now 3 different single plane intakes available. one is a small runner intake for small port heads,optimised for a stock stroke 409 or a stroked 348[380].The second is for large ports,smaller runners,better low-mid range torque,great top end power.The third is more for big port,large displacement,higher rpm power plants.