Springfield, Mo. swapmeet

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
We went to the swap meet at Springfield today, it's the one that used to be in Columbia. I saw James Schrader there and got visit with him for a few minutes. Didn't buy anything but a few cut off wheels and fuel filters. On the way out of town we stopped at Grizzly and they had a small English wheel for $129. I've wanted one for years but couldn't really justify having it. This one clamps in a vise and looks just like a big one but it's only about 30" tall, with several dies; I'm only going to play with it anyway. I'll probably use it to make patches, if I can figure out the techniques. I'll be tuned in to Lazzies U-tube videos again. I also picked up a pistol grip metal shear, I have almost everything you could possibly use to cut metal except one of them, so it was a no-brainer. The shear was $79 and I hadn't seen them that cheap.

RCampbell

Well Known Member
Saturday's public turnout was pretty good....vendor turnout was not nearly what would have been in Columbia. Vendors filled the E Plex with maybe 10 outside. Not many parts. Weather was nice.