Starter cable

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. Just wondering where everyone buys their positive and negative battery/starter cables from?? These things are expensive through some of the vendors. Mine don't have to be factory but I want them to look nice. Thank you, Carmine.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I've got one set of repo spring ring in stock Nick. I'll PM you the price in the morning.

bobs409

Administrator
I decided to not go spring ring type due to them being $41 dollars a piece!!!! I have no intentions of going with a repro type battery so no need to worry about the terminals.

Too bad you can't buy just those spring ring ends huh? Whoever makes those is eating good.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I decided to not go spring ring type due to them being $41 dollars a piece!!!! I have no intentions of going with a repro type battery so no need to worry about the terminals.

Too bad you can't buy just those spring ring ends huh? Whoever makes those is eating good.

Yup. That stuff sure is pricey. Not sure which way I'm going yet either.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Bob, look on the Internet under "terminalsupplyco.com" they could have just about anything you need.
They are in Troy Michigan which is local for me. They made up new cables for my 62 with larger size cables and different lengths, but they also have terminals by themselves.
They may have what you are looking for, just ask.

Dave