Starting a GoFundMe page for Black Lives Matter

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I think the BLM protesters can do a lot more for their movement if they had the money to travel and spend from Friday noon to Sunday noon every weekend protesting in Chicago. Or do black lives not matter if the killings are black on black?
Bullet proof vests advised. Where is the former president and his sidekick on this in his own hometown?

425/409ER

Well Known Member
I think it's a good idea to start a go **** them page. We could donate Funyums, cigs, drugs (to keep them all ****** up), expired food that has bacteria in it and and prophylactics so then can all go **** themselves.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
My wife called my attention to something yesterday on line and in print that just about stopped my clock. It seemed that a (formerly) reputable mainstream Christian magazine carried an editorial rant by someone called Timothy Dalrymple called," Justice Too Long Delayed". You don't have to be an ecclesiastical giant or a master theologian to read this guy, if you can stand to, and see what is wrong here. He goes off against nearly everybody in a seething, hate filled racist rant about everything, then talks about starting a reparations fund. Well, here we go again. Problem with this, he's the editor of a fine magazine that has gone down the liberal political drain. The magazine is called Christianity Today, it was founded in 1956 by the Billy Graham organization, one who expressed theological conservatism on Bible interpretation and issues, but boy, has it gone down the drain! You can access it in the Net just by naming the article and/or the author. I'm ashamed to admit that somebody claiming to have the mind of Christ could write this. It definitely isn't today's Christianity, or any other timeframes as well. In his later days, Billy Graham reportedly expressed concern as to the direction that magazine his ministry founded has gone. It seems no institution, regardless of how reputable, is safe. This concerns me, too, but they don't speak for me, just as he doesn't for probably all of you.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You are absolutely correct Greg that no organization is exempt from the hate of the left. Christians have to be willing to call this hate out when confronted with it, instead of turning the other cheek. The first step would be for all God fearing Christians to stop subscribing or reading Christianity Today. There should be absolutely no support for the publication in any form. Unfortunately it is not enough to just sit quietly, pray, and turn the other cheek today. The left is tenacious in their causes. The will not stop unless someone or something stops them. When we sit by, they are emboldened. They see it as a weakness or opportunity. It sounds like the editor is not aligned with the values of the publication. Therefor, applying the same rules that the left uses, he should be removed. If the people that have the ultimate authority for the magazines publications do not see this as an issue, then it is the responsibility of the people who subscribe in any form to stand behind their beliefs and remove their support.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Jeff, this needs to be called out. This guy isn't just an editor, he practically runs the whole deal. When I was involved in Christian ministry part time, we used to get a magazine from them
called Leadership which was for pastors, teachers and other church leaders. It was pretty good, but I felt it didn't always recommend drastic enough action in certain cases. It fell by the wayside. Another excellent publication from this same umbrella of Christian literature was one called Campus Life, for high school and college age students trying to live right. It ceased publication some times back. An avalanche of response mail needs to hit this guy's IN box and leak out to the publication's corporate leadership. He mentioned a Lazarus fund for the purpose of reparations. Lazarus wasn't known as the most reputable guy in Bible days, he said that he would change, but the scriptures don't seem to say whether or not he actually made good on his statements. Talk is cheap anyway. Pressure and guilt are very poor motivators, but sometimes people who are put on the spot cave rather than stand. This is the time to stand. Who was it that said that he who stands for nothing will fall for anything?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Country Song was Aaron Tippin. Then there are a lot of people through time from presidents to celebrities who have said it, or phrases very close meaning the same thing.