Still have leaves falling, but snow Friday

floyd

Well Known Member
Well at leased I dont have to use 4 wheel drive?Save on gas.When it does snow,my daughter and I will hit the school parking lot and do some power sliding,snow power slides,she loves it!

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We had a pretty blanket of white last night, reminded me of the day my first born came into the world :).

Just the other day I was up on ladders painting a dormer. Still have the ladders up!

One a good note, I can see the deer tracks in the snow and now I'm on to those girls :):):).

View attachment 65816

Enjoy! TomK
Hey Tom,
IS that ladder out to help Saint Nick up to the chimney cause the roof pitch is too steep to land the slay on.! :roll:xmas1
Or did someone get home late and not want to wake the wife. :rub
Gav

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Gav:

No one is eloping via that access point!

I left them up there the other day when I was painting the trim. That part of the house is 90 years old and needs frequent attention :).

I normally would have started earlier in the season, but I had this hip thing going on...

And then the snows came...

Cheers! TomK

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Nice house Tom. If that part is 90 years old it must have been really special back then.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It got cold here quite abruptly, and now it is gloomy and smoky all day. We are bracketed by the fires, so it makes little difference which way the wind blows. Worst air quality ever.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
We had a pretty blanket of white last night, reminded me of the day my first born came into the world :).

Just the other day I was up on ladders painting a dormer. Still have the ladders up!

One a good note, I can see the deer tracks in the snow and now I'm on to those girls :):):).

View attachment 65816

Enjoy! TomK

That's a large house Tom you must have a big family.

Mark

floyd

Well Known Member
Snowed enough to use four wheel drive this morning going to work.I-80 snow pack on ice.Snow melted off now.Too bad California didnt get the snow?

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
All the leaves are to the street for the last pick-up Wednesday.
Weather forecast is 1 to 2 inches snow tonight, we will see.
Anyway what ever happens, I’m done with the leaves this year.
Have 3 neighbors that have done ZIP, which is normal for them.
So leaves will be flying until they are frozen to the ground.
Dave

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Had a freeze here in Hamilton last night, high today in the 40s and another freeze tonight. No shorts or golf today.:furious

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I probably shouldn't say this.:dunno We have Not received the Snow, that was forcast.:appl