Stimulus Piss You Off

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Is Michael deceased?

The check has two names on it and is for 1200.00 not 2400.00.

Just a question.

Mike is power of attorney. Not sure where your $2400 came from???

Not sure what they're going to do Tom.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Is it difficult to understand that the tax return was joint filed and one person is now dead as noted, so the payment is for the remaining person. Our government did it correctly.

If a person has power of attorney it is ok for them to receive the money?? Hard to believe. Wouldn't that be about the same as a tax preparer receiving it?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Maybe someone took it out of your mailbox? You should probably have them by now!

This is Califas, home of the Multi Level Secured Postal Delivery System Enclosures, They can only be accessed by Key, large screwdriver or crowbar. We don't have Mail Boxes. That is an antiquated, racist, item only used by the wealthy to keep minorities in their places. I think they say Trump invented it before Gore invented the Internet.

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I heard that if dead people get it that it must be returned and also people incarcerated have to return it!!!!! Good f ing luck with that one but they are going to give the second round of checks to foreigners here wtf?

I don't see why not...the gubberment is giving them welfare, food stamps, convenience stores, gas stations, etc...while it's all the money WE put into the system...America has turned into a welfare country...

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I worked as an office manager for a medial company and they sent out letters to dead people all of the time. I had to answer them when the families contacted us. This was 2008 and they still had a card file system too. LOL! Had to track down the card and remove it and the address from their computer system individually. Mistakes happen.