stock well almost

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
just thought I'd put this out there, came across the 63 at the Dells car show. I really like the silver interior which is from the 64 but he kept the stock appearance of the interior he used to 64 silver vinyl with some chrome piping around inserts with the cloth on the back instead of the vinyl and then the regular 63 print material on the bottom of the seat, I just think it really look sharp.when originality doesn't matter.........
IMAG1278.jpg

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I had seen a 63 ss at a Goodguy's show in Kansas city with silver interior like a 64 ss vinyl , but 63 pattern. I once thought of painting my 63 Palomar red and that silver interior like i had that color combo in a 64 SS i bought new.I don't know if this guy special ordered this from a interior vendor or what as i did not get to talk to him .

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I had seen a 63 ss at a Goodguy's show in KansasI city with silver interior like a 64 ss vinyl , but 63 pattern. I once thought of painting my 63 Palomar red and that silver interior like i had that color combo in a 64 SS i bought new.I don't know if this guy special ordered this from a interior vendor or what as i did not get to talk to him .

I was at either Jefferson or Elkhorn,WI car show swap meet.....anywho, a Cars Inc. Fella told me I could mix and match,from any stock materials they had in inventory.

Phil types much faster.......thanks Phil......

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I've seen lots of people get Bel Air or Biscayne material put on '62-64 Buckets when they swap them in.