Stop the Steal Protest

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Soros goons pretending to be patriots.

That's just exactly what I told my Nephew Cecil that these people weren't Trumps people. Now that the shoes on the other foot the news agency's have changed their way of reporting when it comes to words used when its Trump's people getting in the Cops face's instead of Antifa, now they are Rioters and not peaceful protesters. If they were reporting about this shooting it would be a whole lot different if it was a Soros protester/rioter/looter/killer.

(840) Antifa JUST CAUGHT POSING As Trump Supporters in D.C. - YouTube

Mark

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
My son has been asking questions about whats going on and why. Ive researched today and found more stuff about Dominion machine company and past history reguards such. Ive come to the conclusion that as Conservatives we've been lied to by the republican party and its elites. Mitch McConnell should hang from the same Tree of Liberty in which Nancy Pelosi swings. Mitch the Bitch is as in bed with Dominion as Kemp in Georgia. If you have time go back and search. Some of the stupid shit McConnell said and did make alot more sense now in hind site. He needed Trump to lose as bad as Biden did. Probably worse. Treason. F*cking TREASON!! Look and see

425/409ER

Well Known Member
They're talking about impeachment or invoking the 25th amendment on Trump again.

Mark

On no, let us get fid of the man with 2 weeks left, f-ing fools all of them. Time for a 3rd party with Trump in charge of it. Donald will not need to run for anything just run the whole show without the swamp dwellers. All we need is 15 to 20 House members and 10 Senators, Donald them becomes the biggest player in DC.

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Car buddy f mine sent a text saying there was a RETIRED general calling for Trump to be removed asap. It was on CNN ! I just laughed. Who gives a flying fark what a retired general on CNN thinks anyway ? I guess its OK to burn cities down because some shithead got shot and thats called a peaceful protest.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was watching the news and there was some CongressWoMan Douche Bag Rat making with the crocodile tears as it spoke. It was so tore up at what the Repubeicans tried to pull by trying to steal this election, I liked to toss my dinner on what she was saying it was if it took the plays right out of the Rat playbook.

Mark