Stop the Steal Protest

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
They will make a few arrests of the demorats and when no one is looking let them go---i heard they are already doing that in California--if you are "poor" or a "minority" if they arrest you, they just let you go. Pedojoe already said they want to eliminate bail for everyone--who the hell would show up in court?

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Everything that comes out of the demorats, the rinos, and their mainstream media buddies are lies---------i just got an email from our governor hitler saying the vaceen is available and where to get it but when i called 2 hospital they said they don't have any and the administration here is Michigan doesn't know what they are doing, thanks demorats......................by the way on the email she blamed trump for not having enough---this is what we will hear from them just just bathouse barry, it was bushes fault, now everything they screw up will be trumps fault--i cancelled my tv service through cable because i got tired of the local channels being just as bad as cnn with their lies

Last edited:

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
They will make a few arrests of the demorats and when no one is looking let them go---i heard they are already doing that in California--if you are "poor" or a "minority" if they arrest you, they just let you go. Pedojoe already said they want to eliminate bail for everyone--who the hell would show up in court?
Illinois just assed a crime bill that basically neuters police and eliminates cas bail. This should be a fun year.

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
You have to protect yourself now because the police aren't allowed to. I have a black friend that i used to work with and he couldn't wait to move out of detroit--he said the only thing bathouse barry did for him is to buy him a phone--when he lived in detroit the house next door was vacant so he spent his own money to board it up--the next day the local drug dealer tore it down. I grew up in Detroit, it used to be a great neighborhood, now only downtown is safe, even then i wouldn't go downtown after dark--its time they move the Detroit Autorama out to the suburbs.............

bobs409

Administrator
don-the-tru.jpg

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
You can't do anything fair n square anymore, it looks like it has to be corrupt to do any good :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:wtf:confused

64chevydude

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
You have to protect yourself now because the police aren't allowed to. I have a black friend that i used to work with and he couldn't wait to move out of detroit--he said the only thing bathouse barry did for him is to buy him a phone--when he lived in detroit the house next door was vacant so he spent his own money to board it up--the next day the local drug dealer tore it down. I grew up in Detroit, it used to be a great neighborhood, now only downtown is safe, even then i wouldn't go downtown after dark--its time they move the Detroit Autorama out to the suburbs.............
Tha autorama is fine at cobo, theres no place in the suburbs that would accommodate such a move.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hey its getting a little slow around here lets spice it up with a little election talk.:D

Mark