Strike Today For Climate Change

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm I think we need to divide the U.S. right down the middle. Normal rational people on one side, and the liberals on the other. :finger2

Ahhhh, if it was that simple. You can keep the road salt and anything that relates to the deterioration, or stops our driving our beloved vehicles and motorcycles, like it and weather. I want to keep the milder weather states. So yes, lets do exactly as you propose, as long as the liberals go to the East, and intelligent, realistic conservative and moderate thinking people come West.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ahhhh, if it was that simple. You can keep the road salt and anything that relates to the deterioration, or stops our driving our beloved vehicles and motorcycles, like it and weather. I want to keep the milder weather states. So yes, lets do exactly as you propose, as long as the liberals go to the East, and intelligent, realistic conservative and moderate thinking people come West.

I think since Libatards love the Mehecanos so much we should just pack them up and send them down there then quickly build a 40 ft. wall then Nuke the place because I don't want the whole Libatard populace out here on the East coast there pretty Damn stupid as it is don't need any more.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Keep in mind that a wall is not necessary. If there was nothing to come here for like jobs, medical, welfare, etc. they would not come. A wall has existed ( all be it not complete or that it could be better in most places for 50 plus years ) it just needs upgrading. However it is the people of the U.S. that give these illegals jobs etc. that encourage them to come. They always have an excuse. They are nice people, my daughter or son is dating one, they are fleeing a bad place or poverty, they all are not bad people, etc. Those same type of people do it with gang members, they just got caught up in it, same thing. Look to your neighbor, sister, brother, mother, dad, cousin, coworkers, etc. Some of them "ARE" the reason they come. Some of them "ARE" supporting and encouraging the illegal aliens to break our laws. I don't know of anyone that disagrees with "legal" immigration. I do know lots of people that support illegal immigration though. And lots of them are elected U.S. officials on both the Democrat and Republican sides, as well as family, coworkers, friends, etc. So why waist money on a wall, when the real deterrent isn't a physical barrier, it's a mental disorder that no drug seems to be able to cure. :dunno

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
a0dc0a08c0ddc9814002332917afa52af3d8efa16817a89614c0ea4c674ff0b0.jpg