STUDENT LOANS

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I will add that all the stars seemed to align for me at the right time, I took on rental property that paid off well and started a small retail business with 2 partners while working full time as an electrician working a lot of weekends and overtime through the week. Also I have never had to split my capitol through a divorce (ouch!). I have worked with a lot of guys who have been down that same road as wristpin, that would be hard to recover from. I was blessed to have never been injured at work or away from work to where I was unable to work.

Last edited:

Junky

Well Known Member
I worked hard and got married and divorced and married and divorced and married and divorced. My pecker made some unwise financial choices.

You should learn to think with your head, not your pecker. Renting and borrowing are a lot less expensive than marriage and divorce. I always made it my policy to stay away from married women, because there were plenty of single women. One night when out with my then current girl friend and another married couple, he asked me and my girl friend, when are you guys going to get married. I looked at her with that puzzled look, and said "do you want to get married"? I didn't get an answer, but in less than 30 days, she had the wedding planned, and all I had to do was show up. I am still trying to figure how I made that screw up asking a simple question. We are still together, and I can say that it is working..

burial.jpg