Stuff i did.

63 Biscayne

Well Known Member
I thought i'd send you pics of a bit of work I did to my car during the last few years.:beerI really have to get that w-engine in there soon to get that tranny to work properly,was'nt built for aSB.:)
Photo007.jpg
Photo002.jpg
Photo005.jpg
Photo003.jpg
Photo015.jpg
Photo006.jpg
Photo013.jpg
Photo014.jpg
Photo012.jpg
Photo011.jpg
Photo010.jpg
Photo008.jpg
Photo009.jpg
Photo004.jpg
Photo001.jpg

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
My wife Giny:love helped out with the '57 and she knows where all the bills are. $15,000 and climbing. We did most of the work ourselves ( except for the machine work on the rear and engine. ):deal

:crazy:dance:cheers

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Those look like the old Mr Gasket version that Show-Cars used to sell. Pretty sure they ran out of old stock.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
The rear end cover on my 57's '69 Camaro 12 bolt was made by "GIESS " and had those bearing caps included. They went to Fee-Bay when I changed the rear to 3:73 for the street.

:crazy:dance:cheers

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
How do you like the Yank convertor? The wife's vette (Lingenfelter blower) has a Yank convertor and works great. Drive it like a granny or use GOD as a brake marker the trans never gets hot and stall always the same. Just wondering if yours was as good.

63 Biscayne

Well Known Member
How do you like the Yank convertor? The wife's vette (Lingenfelter blower) has a Yank convertor and works great. Drive it like a granny or use GOD as a brake marker the trans never gets hot and stall always the same. Just wondering if yours was as good.

My tranny is wicked! Gearstar level4 ,10in. Yank converter ,2600 stall , no complaints .:beer