Submitted for Bob's approval

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That thing needs a lot of welding and you could try out a lot of tools to make it a 409 powered straight axle drag car. Needs a blower with a big scoop and an axle where the rear tires are almost touching, wheelie bars?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Bob has the tools to transform it. It looks like it should fit right under Bob's Evolution chop saw so he could cut & modify it and then weld it back together with those slick premium stack o dimes weld pattern's.:good

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That's classic foreign crap to you sir and with a lot of potential think of the gas mileage Bob and should you ever want to start a clown grotto this would be a perfect vehicle for clown car stuffin Bob the Guinness world record could just be around the corner Bob.:D

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Notice he said he would not be caught "dead" in it. He did not say he wasn't the high bidder, or he would not own it, nor did he say he would not drive it. Just apparently doesn't want to be found dead in it. :D

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I don't blame you Bob I try my darnest to not be caught dead in or on anything it goes against my religion and would ruin my day.:D

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
In picture 20 theres something on the back seat that I dont know what it is and pretty sure i dont wanna know:pray.
Bob could you ask the sellers what it is? Dont tell me just ask :D

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That's ok Wristpin I'm sure they'll take it to the caw whoush and clean it up some before Bob signs on the dotted line and takes ownership and then comes the roadtrip back to his home twenty.:cloud:D

Mark