9 Kevin Wilson 63 Impala

Strong possibilities not confirmed yet
10Dave Mills 65 Nova
11 Denny Ford 63 Nova
12 Bill Horvat 62 Code Red Chevy

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Cool....give me a call the day before and I'll to give you another opportunity to buy us dinner!!!!!!!!!!

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Just chatted with Verne Griffith Jr. he's going to try and have the Golden Rod there just pitted with us probably wouldn't make any runs.

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
1 Mark Steele 62 Belair?
2 Martin Keys 62 Bubbletop
3 Scott and Lonnie Hall aka assassin 62 Impala
4 Bo Martin 63 Impala
5 Bryan Fugate 63 Impala
6 Ricky and Loreen 61 Impala
7 Ragamuffin 63 Impala
8 James Schrader 62 Belair
9 Kevin Wilson 63 Impala
10 Denny Ford nova
11 Lou Terra 62

12 Dave Mills 65 Nova
13 Bill Horvat 62 Code Red Chevy
14Verne Griffith Jr. 1962 Golden Rod
15 Val and Jim McCombs 62 Impala

Last edited:

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
OK guys I have a different contact, I just sent an e-mail, waiting on response, tried calling, but its sunday, and I just got this different number so, i'll keep trying.
It would be GREAT if we could get 16 cars, this is a Friday and Saturday event so you will have Sunday to take your time and drive home, lets see if we can make it a 16 car field.

thanks
Martin
Martin Thank You for all the hard work you do getting things organized for the group.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Guys, I'm struggling with this one, I talked with the track personnel today, and got a couple more names, Bryan has worked his but off, and Dick has made an exceptional flyer. I'll keep trying and look forward to seeing you all at this event,

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Bryan is right, ..............and that started out as us just being able to park together until we actually got to the track and then things all came together. I will make some calls this morning to see what I can get done. the worst case, we all get to be there and hang out together, we'll still be racing, it's all good.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Just got off the phone with Harrison, working on the same deal as last year, just checking on final approval but it looks good, will let you know as soon as I do but they promised to let me know something before Monday

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
1 Mark Steele 62 Belair?
2 Martin Keys 62 Bubbletop
3 Scott and Lonnie Hall aka assassin 62 Impala
4 Bo Martin 63 Impala
5 Bryan Fugate 63 Impala
6 Ricky and Loreen 61 Impala
7 Ragamuffin 63 Impala
8 James Schrader 62 Belair
9 Kevin Wilson 63 Impala
10 Denny Ford nova
11 Lou Terra 62

12 Dave Mills 65 Nova
13 Bill Horvat 62 Code Red Chevy
14Verne Griffith Jr. 1962 Golden Rod
15 Val and Jim McCombs 62 Impala
16 Tom Geib 62 Impala
17 Brian Labombard 61 Impala?

Come on guys we'll be the hit of the show after the showing we had at Beaver Springs!!!!!!

de31168

Well Known Member
Is there anyone attending that knows the central Ohio area well? We're going to be leaving Friday night after I get out of work and it is a 5 hour 12 minute ride, but with the time zone change it makes it over 6 hours in clock time. We were going to drive until we are tired and stay at a hotel and go the last little bit the following morning. We're coming down US30 to US-33E and going around the north rim of Columbus. I just didn't want to stay at a hotel in a bad area or someplace I'd have to worry about the truck and trailer in the parking lot while we sleep.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Just come to my home north east of KC, bring your Dad and you can park your rig here. Free lodging and breakfast for both of you!!!!!