Support group for horders?

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not getting better at passing on a potential deal. Saw a listing on Facebook for 409 gaskets, there was a pic of packages. $75+45 shipping. I think I did ok.
4 rear main seals
5 paper pan gasket sets
2 cork pan gaskets
4 exhaust gaskets
1 timing cover set
6 cork valve cover pair
1 pair rubberized valve cover.
2 small port intake set
1 large port intake set
3 fel pro head gasket
3 McCord head gasket.

Attachments

• 20200501_130433.jpg
    20200501_130433.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Austin Bubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Speaking of hoarding, what are you guys doing with leftover trim? Leftover gauges? Once my car was completed I couldn't bring myself to trash anything I didn't use. Some of you guys have done multiple cars, you must be real good at throwing stuff away or have plenty of room.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Also from Facebook in shipment now. For an old pulling tractor restoration. Seller wanted $100. Shipping $55, getting expesive.
If thats for a W motor well worth the money, if you didn't buy it I would have just to put on the shelf!! After looking a little more it appears to be a magnesium BBC intake.

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm thinking painted aluminum. I'll know when it gets here.
I have an old modified pulling chassis that was well known around here. I have most of the parts to put it together like it was in the late 1970s. The past owner still pulls along with his son and grandson.
There is a vintage puller group mostly Ohio area. Legends of the NTPA. they have a Facebook page.
Edit. Manifold came 5/11 painted aluminum.

Last edited: