Support group for horders?

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There was a 400hp intake on e Bay. Looks nice, no broken ears, no damage seen in the pictures.
Was listed for $250+shipping. Yesterday morning I got an alert from e Bay that the seller dropped the price to $150.+50 shipping. I resisted for almost 14 hrs before I bought it.
I already have one I may never use but I thought the price was good enough to buy it.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Tom, if you keep buying up all those under-priced parts there'll be nothing left for the rest of us Hoarders :) :) :).

We just had this discussion in our house, my argument is that "collecting" is different than "hoarding".

I want to collect one of every 1962 Chevrolet that GM made back in the day, but the only four door would be a wagon ...

Cheers! TomK

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Tom, if you keep buying up all those under-priced parts there'll be nothing left for the rest of us Hoarders :) :) :).

We just had this discussion in our house, my argument is that "collecting" is different than "hoarding".

I want to collect one of every 1962 Chevrolet that GM made back in the day, but the only four door would be a wagon ...

Cheers! TomK
I have all body styles of 1963 Pontiacs. Some Catalina, one a Bonneville. There is a Grand prix but that is parts.
Underpriced parts? About 8 years ago a local machine shop called me. The owner had bought some blocks. Mostly 350 an stuff but there were a couple of blocks he didn't want. A 422 casting truck block he wanted 50 for and a 011 348 car block for 25.

Last edited: