Supreme Court

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
They really need to get rid of these 3 Rino's that cast the vote to put her in, because it's always these 3 that stabs you in the back, and in this case were talking children that will suffer. It not only shows the character of these three but of the whole Rat party that were so desperate to put someone of this caliber on the Supreme Court!
I had to go put my barn boots on because O'Bummer the ex-Muzzey & Chief was at the Whitehouse touting his O'Bummer care and it's worse than that because KamalToe was the opening act. I finally had enough and had to ask Alexa to turn off the TV because I couldn't take the Bull any longer and the $hit was getting dangerously close to the top of my boots!!!! I asked Alexa why O'Bummer has so much bull$hit ,but the only thing she would say was his name. I was harassing her last night asking her things on why BitezMe is such a waste, but she would only say things that weren't against the loser, and she finally even quite talking to me on the BitezMe subject, I guess I'm gonna have to give her a time out!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
New like this just isn't so surprising anymore Bob you expect them to do $hit like this! Just like in Superman comics they had the Bizarro Superman that did the opposite of what Superman did. It does sound just like the half azzed things that RepubeiKunt's & DemoRats fight over.

Mark

425/409ER

Well Known Member
There is always impeachment, but I think by putting her on the high bench this will unite the right leaners to rethink how they decide on cases now. The other thing to think about is to see how she votes on issues. Look at the justices that Trump put on the court with their voting leaning center left. Maybe we will get lucky here, time will tell and remember this , one leftist leaving being replaced by another leftist. Nothing new here still 6 to 3.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There is always impeachment, but I think by putting her on the high bench this will unite the right leaners to rethink how they decide on cases now. The other thing to think about is to see how she votes on issues. Look at the justices that Trump put on the court with their voting leaning center left. Maybe we will get lucky here, time will tell and remember this , one leftist leaving being replaced by another leftist. Nothing new here still 6 to 3.

Like I said earlier, she just replaced a liberal judge so no change in power

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Libs confirm libs...that's the way it goes. Conservatives do the same. I can understand that, but weak on pedophiles and so forth....WTF

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Oh boy! :facepalm

Chuckles can't help himself when he speaks, after all he is a child of Satan. You can see where his horns used to reside along his receding hairline!

Mark