Sure is quite,,

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Man does it get quite around here when everyone is out racing and having fun,,:cry

gearhead409

Well Known Member
Dq

peacefull ain't it. the only reason i'am still around here is i had to work today. i will be at the hotrod reunion early in the morning and then let the partying begin! can't wait. this will be my 5th one and it gets bigger each year.

51T409

Well Known Member
why would anyone want to live in Portland Or???? especially you DQ the way you like to race and have a good time. By now you should know everything happens around this part of the world. get your bags packed and start this way!!!!!

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
peacefull ain't it. the only reason i'am still around here is i had to work today. i will be at the hotrod reunion early in the morning and then let the partying begin! can't wait. this will be my 5th one and it gets bigger each year.

gearhead,have Fun and we will see you at Norwalk in July :) :cheers

gearhead409

Well Known Member
Jim, thanks! Bonnie and i will be up your way in july bright and early or to say it another way, before the rooster crows.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
why would anyone want to live in Portland Or???? especially you DQ the way you like to race and have a good time. By now you should know everything happens around this part of the world. get your bags packed and start this way!!!!!

God only knows !!

It`s so nice here three months out of the year !!
How hot does it get back there,,, humidity wise??

As far as the Imp goes,,, just need to polish the intake again, , got the V-covers done, and come up with some money for oil,,

yes,, unemployed and broke,,

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Man does it get quite around here when everyone is out racing and having fun,,:cry

DQ Yes, we are all out here at the reunion. I have talked to most people out here except Jim but did take a look at his 55. I'll be able to take pictures tomorrow of everyone since I don't have a car here. I'll try to be a "railbird"
Oh.....don't worry we miss you and talked about you anyway!!!:D :D

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Yeah...dq.....I have just one question. Is the story I heard about you, the quart of peanut butter, the poodle dog and the fifteen feet of garden hose really true? :dunno

:roll :roll

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Yeah...dq.....I have just one question. Is the story I heard about you, the quart of peanut butter, the poodle dog and the fifteen feet of garden hose really true? :dunno
UH OH! Here we go again. I knew a lady who had a german shepherd, that liked peanut butter.:roll :roll I mean, he really liked peanut butter.:roll :roll

Mike-Casella

Supporting Member 1
I'm sitting in the pits at New England Dragway in New Hampshire just enjoying the sights and noise! This sure is relaxing.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3

:roll :roll
OK,,, The peanut butter ,,, hummmm,,:dunno

But what does the poodle and garden hose for ? :scratch

Come on,,,,, let me in on this !!:roll

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Good Day

After 9 months of the 57 sitting in the garage the 09 started in less 5 sec.I'm replacing the quarter panel inserts,so next week I'm going to have the quarter panels repainted.Next week I also get my Edelbrock Aluminum water pump,so next weekend I get to test the new pump :D

dq,Sorry to post a couple of photos in your thread :doh

Picture320.jpg

Picture321.jpg

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Just got back to the hotel from National Trail. It was a great day out there today (other then we're having problems with the race car :dunno ). The cacklefest was this evening about 8:00 PM. Talk about a lot of cool old machinery in one place. I had a spot on the fence along the return road. The fuelers pushed from the finish line to the starting line to fire the engines then made the turn and came down the return road and stopped in front of the big grandstand. Ivo was driving a silver fueler with no markings on it and had another of his cars that was being driven by someone I didn't recognize. The guy driving the other Ivo car had problems getting it started. He must have been concentrating on the car and ran into the back of Garlits Swamprat 8. :eek: Talk about a pi$$ed off guy! I thought "Big" was going to blow a gasket.