T-10 Back-up switch

bubbletop61

Well Known Member
I know a lot of you guys out there like to hook-up hard with T-10s.

Mine is just freshly done, but I haven't found a bracket for the back-up switch.

Does anyone have a photo of this part for an early T-10. I have never seen one to know what I'm looking for. I have an NOS
switch and NOS wire assembly, to mount on a bracket I have never seen...;) I've seen the sketch in the 1961 Assembly Manual, but thats it.

AND of course if anyone has a bracket kicking around in that box of miscellaneous gubbins in the corner of the garage, I'd be glad to help with the storage problem.
Thanks!
Bubbletop61

DDay1

Well Known Member
T-10 B/U Light Bracket

I've got a back up light switch bracket I think came of a T-10. I'll take a picture of it and sent it to you.:cool:

bubbletop61

Well Known Member
T-10 B/U Light Switch Bracket

DDAY 1;
Excellent. If I need to make one I should be able to estimate the sizes from a picture.

Let me know how you make out with Bob's Speedo. I got this contact on a recommendation from someone, but can't remember who.

Thanks
Bubbletop61 ( Gar Gibb)

DDay1

Well Known Member
B/U Light Bracket

I can't figure out how to put pictures on the site. Send me your email address and I'll send them as an attachment.:confused:

bobs409

Administrator
DDay,

when you reply to a topic, at the bottom there will be a place for file attachments. Click the browse button and find the pic on your computer. As long as the pic isn't too big (there is a limit) it should attach to the thread.

If you want to experiment, go to the test area and try uploading a small pic.

DDay1

Well Known Member
With the software I've got, I can't get the picture small enough. I guess I'll have to get some more software.:cuss

bobs409

Administrator
All I do is take the pic into photoshop and resize it to 500 pixels wide. (or smaller) That always works for me. I don't mess with picture quality, just the size.

DDay1

Well Known Member

I finally figured it out. I've got an Avatar and can post pics!!!!!!:D