Take a knee

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
dc027bbfedc8d2a6b770e2acf289d7ba074239dacdfce5cb8ec67aec6aafda54.jpg

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I read, in our local paper today, John Schlatter, is No longer the CEO of PaPa John's Pizza.:doh After he criticized Colon, and the NFL, his company started losing Money. :dunno He spoke out, for what he believe's in, and he ruffled some feather's. :wtf

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Back in the day when i was in the national guard and attended meeting's in the evening meeting's sometime's Monday night or Saturday, after meeting's about four of us guy's would go to a local club called The Log Cabin, this was in Russell,ks They had the best damn pizza i ever ate in my life, bar none over pizza hut,,, whoever. They brought it out still on the platter where it was baked . We would get a large one with a couple pitcher's of beer. :D Finally after a few year's they quit serving it as they had a police dog in the building as security and they had to either get rid of dog or quit serving food. We all complained and said get rid of the dog!!!!! They opted to keep the dog!!!!:doh The bar is still open to this day ,but i doubt they serve it again since it has changed ownership probably more than once. I have never been back there since i got out of the National Guard. To this day i have never had pizza that i honestly could say that was as good as their's.:bow