Take a ride

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
As a photographer/videographer myself. The camera was just poorly placed and mounted. LOL! I have lots of footage like that where I screwed up. ;)

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
62bis you never got used to going that fast. I admit it did take me about 5-6 passes to get to where I could notice different things happening in the car. After about 10-12 passes I could answer all questions that were ask by car owner and give him info on that the car was doing. I loved it. Never got boring. Could even feel the rear tires grow in high gear. Good times. Miss those days.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
62bis you never got used to going that fast. I admit it did take me about 5-6 passes to get to where I could notice different things happening in the car. After about 10-12 passes I could answer all questions that were ask by car owner and give him info on that the car was doing. I loved it. Never got boring. Could even feel the rear tires grow in high gear. Good times. Miss those days.
One day I would like to feel those tires grow in high gear. Such a cool experience to share that few people would ever think of. On the few passes I have made in my wagon I could tell little things that I didn't think about before running down the track. I created a laundry list of things to change.

1962bisqwik

Tell us a bit about the Satelite and the Camaro.
the camaro has a 383sbc, turbo 400 manual valve body with transbrake, leaf spring suspension with with cal tracs and a 12 bolt posi with 3.42 gears. we run it on 90 octane at 10.8cr. eddie victor jr heads and a hydraulic roller cam. the satellite has a 499 bb mopar on a rb aluminum block, 727 manual valve body and I foot brake it. it's a heavy car with full interior, leaf springs with slide-a-link, through the mufflers out back, indy-1 heads, solid roller cam, dana 60 spooled with 4.10 gears, 10.5w tire. 13.8cr on 118 race gas and a 300hp shot of NOS that is progressed in slowly. tried to post a couple videos but I couldn't get them to load.