Taking the family to Walmart

Junky

Well Known Member
Bo is the ring leader, and he walked away, Scott free! The only reason that they didn't arrest him, is because he is under age, and they didn't want the bad publicity of prosecuting a juvenile. Besides, they didn't have his size handcuffs...

Junky

Well Known Member
I got a job working at Walmart, and only lasted a day before they fired me. I said that they were being unfair, but they just wouldn't listen to my side of the story. A really ugly woman walks through the door holding hands with 2 kids, one was about 2' tall, and the other about 4' tall. I merely asked her if they were twins. She immediately went off on me, screaming at the top of her lungs, all sorts of profanity. Then when she finally calmed down, the manager asked her what I said. She repeated that I asked if they were twins. At that point, she said that they were brothers, not twins. The manager asked me why I thought that they were twins, and I replied, that she was so ugly, that I didn't think that there was a chance in hell, that she could get laid twice!