Tank lid & door handle trim.

El Rat

Well Known Member
Hi gents
My biscayne is pretty plain. No fancy “anything” however I was thinking about adding the door handle and/or gas door trim. What say you?

El Rat

Well Known Member
Yes
Still would like to do some tasteful pinstripes. Like the “green” that was suggested. When I first asked about pinstripes the following hadn’t happened:
Hurricane Harvey
Engine hadn’t gernaded
Multiple medical procedures
So now almost all repaired and I’m thinking about adding something tasteful thus the question. I’m pretty good mechanically59A17DC4-0BC9-4BCC-BE54-4B31BD47B422.jpeg but absolutely worthless when it comes to anything with an artistic bend to it.

Attachments

• 09625333-97E6-4993-884A-ABB2E4578C24.jpeg
    09625333-97E6-4993-884A-ABB2E4578C24.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 22

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Yes
Still would like to do some tasteful pinstripes. Like the “green” that was suggested. When I first asked about pinstripes the following hadn’t happened:
Hurricane Harvey
Engine hadn’t gernaded
Multiple medical procedures
So now almost all repaired and I’m thinking about adding something tasteful thus the question. I’m pretty good mechanicallyView attachment 73836 but absolutely worthless when it comes to anything with an artistic bend to it.
Do you have to have that on you all the time???

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Plain, that's why I'm selling the 63 409 425 HP, I've been looking for a 1960 Biscayne plain just like 4 plus decades ago I owned.

And I just cannot find the right car for the motor, But just like other's have posted it's your car paint it purple with orange pin strips if that's what you LIKE.

That BP was close too making you stop thinking as a mortal ( glad you recovered ) :drinking