Tele-doctor visit

bobs409

Administrator
Strange times we live in! I just had my first telephone doctor visit! Since it was just a routine visit and I'm not having any troubles, they asked if I would do a video or telephone appointment instead of coming in.

I'm behind the times and don't have a smart phone so I went with the telephone visit. :D

Sure saves on gas! :p Best of all, all my labs came back excellent :pray so I don't think I'm going anywhere for a while. :brush

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I did my first video appointment on Tuesday, my wife did her first on Thursday. If it wasn't for this coronavirus stuff I would absolutely not do them. I do not believe you can get a quality appointment from a video visit. And yes, I did try to connect an old black and white TV to my black rotary phone in the garage, however the only thing I could get was Marcus Welby, MD.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Strange times we live in! I just had my first telephone doctor visit! Since it was just a routine visit and I'm not having any troubles, they asked if I would do a video or telephone appointment instead of coming in.

I'm behind the times and don't have a smart phone so I went with the telephone visit. :D

Sure saves on gas! :p Best of all, all my labs came back excellent :pray so I don't think I'm going anywhere for a while. :brush

I thought you were a cat person Bob well anywho I'm glad you had a good report on your Labs when they came back from the Vet they're pretty cool dogs.:D

Mark