Texas Road Trip

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I'm still trying to put together a Texas road trip for Dick and myself but now have a favor to ask. I have almost always had my 61 in my aluminum trailer while towing it but this weekend I had to put the trailer to another use as a furniture pick up and storage for a friend who is building a new home. I had to go up to Delaware(Dick MacKenzie's place) empty and it was breezy. That trailer was no fun to tow and I can't imagine having to tow it back from Texas empty. One of the disadvantages of a light trailer. If Phil hasn't raided everything out of Texas could someone obtain a suitable car for Dick to buy and we could take it back.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Robert,
I'm sure Brian could help you in Texas, but why limit your options. "Aridzona" isn't much farther and I can fix you up. Dick already has pictures of the car. Goodguys in Scottsdale is this month and it's a chilly 75 degrees today...had to put away the shorts and wear jeans and a jacket.:deal

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If Dick decides to get the car from Cecil, I will be out there this weekend and heading home with an empty trailer. I could bring it here.

Plus I have my 61 Bubbletop up for sale!!! :)

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Road trip!

Road trip! I'm ready!
roadtrip.gif

MileHiSS

Supporting Member 1
Stop by Bill Warrick's in Amarillo. When I talked to him yesterday, he told me he had counted 72 cars and projects for sale. Plus he has a great museum of old hot rod parts and memorabillia.

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Dick. Why is Robert, riding in the back seat?

Maybe there is a port-a-potty back there.......... is this road trip going to be as crappy as the last one we heard about ????

Dave