The All Inclusive Ever Changing Left

rsavage

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I believe I am a christian person, but I increasingly wish harm and destruction to liberals. They serve no useful purpose to our country and on the contrary, their idiocy and ideology are ruining this country in every way.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Common_Blackbird.jpg

This is called the Common Black Bird (Turdus merula). Is this name exclusionary to non blacks? The Red Robin also comes to mind. Is that offensive to Indians? There are many hues of Red, so why are only some birds called Red? The Yellow-Rumped Warbler hanging out in CA, is that offensive to Asians. What about some of those Yellow-Rumped Warblers that are not as agressive as others? Are they offended that you are calling them Yellow? The Bald Eagle most likely doesn't like to be called Bald, so I think we need to work on that also. After all, many Americans are follicle challenged and sensitive, and probably don't like being reminded constantly when they here the name American Bald Eagle. This is another example of liberals and democrats and thier mental disorder. Instead of fixing the problems in this country with Health Care, Housing, Jobs, Immigration, Roads, Bridges, etc. etc. etc., this is what they spend their time and tax dollars on because they cannot deal with actual facts and science. They instead seek issues that can be based on feelings and opinions.