The Clinton Foundation

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. Just read on line that the "charitable" Clinton Foundation aka "pay to play", is being investigated for misappropriating funds. Seems that funds that should have gone to Haiti 8 years ago after the hurricane there, went to pay for Chelsea Clintons 7 digit wedding instead. Of course former President Bill Clinton is in denial. Said it never happened. Isn't he the same one who said "I never had sex with that woman", meaning Monica Lewinsky. I would think there should be a paper trail of where the money came from for the wedding. What a sleazy family beginning with Hillarious. Wealthy, but lack morals and values, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
You make a good point on timeliness Bob. I don't have a clue as to why it takes so long. I'm sure they have many, many agents working on this with support staff. It seems to drag on forever. Do they want you to lose interest or forget about it?? I know it's important to be thorough, but some of this is ridiculous, Carmine.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You make a good point on timeliness Bob. I don't have a clue as to why it takes so long. I'm sure they have many, many agents working on this with support staff. It seems to drag on forever. Do they want you to lose interest or forget about it?? I know it's important to be thorough, but some of this is ridiculous, Carmine.

Carmine per your Quote "I don't have a clue as to why it takes so long" The statement in our legal community (LAWYERS) is we have the BEST court system in the WORLD!!!!!! I hope you've never been in ledigation "we do have the BEST court system in the world if your the party with the BIG BUCKS.

My point is LAWYERS is why is takes so LONG and they only like too defer, investigate, depos and keep it going on as long as they can too keep those BIG BUCKS coming in for their large life style.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You got that right Wristpin. The corruption is on both sides. They cannot prosecute the other side without incriminating themselves often. It is amazing if people would just stop listening to the daily lies and misinformation put out by "all" the news channels, they might find that exactly what the democrats are crying about, the republicans were crying about a few years ago. Then they swap sides or issues. A good example would be Reagan's trickle down economics. Dems and libs hate is and say it doesn't work. They sure loved it when Kennedy did the same thing. Republicans say nothing. Obama places 7 countries on the terrorist problem list. Dems and liberals say nothing. Trump confirms those countries and is called a racist, however the republicans basically say nothing about it. All they do is create all these childish tabloid stories to keep the public confused. And if you look at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and most if not All news channels, the public bites, and they bite hard.

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Carmine per your Quote "I don't have a clue as to why it takes so long" The statement in our legal community (LAWYERS) is we have the BEST court system in the WORLD!!!!!! I hope you've never been in ledigation "we do have the BEST court system in the world if your the party with the BIG BUCKS.

My point is LAWYERS is why is takes so LONG and they only like too defer, investigate, depos and keep it going on as long as they can too keep those BIG BUCKS coming in for their large life style.
The only winner in lawsuits are the lawyers, after all, they get paid no matter who wins!

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The only winner in lawsuits are the lawyers, after all, they get paid no matter who wins!

Your 100% correct twenty years ago, I was in a lawsuit, Sued by an SOB I sold a home too, it lasted 10 years and I actually liked 2 of their attorney's when my insurance company didn't pay the Plantiffs claim thier attorney would drop them and they would hire another.

Because I have assets, I could not walk away with a judgement ( Plus I was not guilty of non-disclosure ) finally got too a jury trial 10 years after they filed as I was being sued for Fruad and non-disclosure and a court will not grant a summary judgement too the defendant in this type lawsuit.

While the jury was out, the Plantiffs lawyer said Ted you know who WINS in this case. I said yes you Lawyers and smiled and said YEP!!!!!!

The jury was out for only 1 HOUR!!!!!!!!!

We PREVAILED and I hope know one on here every get's sued as it's like CANCER and just doesn't go away unless you own nothing.

If it every happens too us again I'm more educationed in Lawsuits as this one cost me 550,000.00 for my law degree as a defendant!!!!!!!

Like I said who has deep pocket's WINS but the true WINNERS are the LAWYERS who'll take on almost any lawsuit for one thing and one thing only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A LAWYER is not your friend he/she does not care about you it's a business transaction and they stick too the $$$$$$$$$$$ without emotion as they have too and that's my story.

This type CANCER will stay in remission forever for me and my family and it was a true lesson learned as the buyer's got buyer's remorse and if I had too do it again I would settle for the 11,000.00 it would've of cost us and not the 550,000.00 in lidigation legal/cost fee's.

HAPPY MOTORING!!!!!!!!!!

Ted

Last edited:

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
attorneys and also the fbi going thru your work. had this twice. violation of human rights and then wire tapping. those
fbi during the eighties did not know how to investigate. jmho jim

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I haven't been in that deep Ted, but I know what you're talking about. It sucks, even when you're right. I got a little stubborn fighting a couple hundred dollar fine from the Mining Safety Health Administration one time. If you want some real entertainment go through a land use change process for an aggregate operation.