The excitement begins!!

bmac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hi all,

Here are a couple pics of my 656 block with Aubrey's piston design! It's a shame they end up covered up. It's been a long haul in getting this far but it's totally awesome to finally be assembling. The pistons went in without problems. Hoping to get my heads back this week.

Attachments

• BlockPistonsSide.jpg
    BlockPistonsSide.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 134
  • BlockPistonsFront.jpg
    BlockPistonsFront.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 117

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Looks good. Keep it clean, clean, clean while under assembly. Good luck! :clap

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Lookin good Bob. I can understand your excitement!!! Won't be long now. :clap
Ron

BobsBB

Well Known Member
AWSOME pic's !!! I share the same feeling, im about an inch and a half away from my build....it just dont get any better... congrats :D ..

bobs409

Administrator
Personally, I'm glad mine is built and over with. Mine took about 11 years to get done! :D (don't ask)

Dan Hunt

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Bob.It looks great but the real shame is that you are not covering those pistons with one of your pairs of #690 heads :dunno .
I would like to see what difference they would make over#333's
(I have 817's on mine and 2 pairs of 690's on the shelf)
Dan

bmac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Yeah, I undestand

Hi Dan,

I just figured I'd hold those for a better or maybe more apprpriate ride than my cruiser... :)

I suppose though that if I don't find the right project for that engine I could always get them ready and put them on at a later date. :dunno

Glad to hear from you Dan!

bob,

Mines taken about two years... just strange delays. Hopefully soon it will all be worth it!

bmac

Dan Hunt

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Bob .I'm just giving you a bad time.It's good to see you are getting it together.
Dan