The forgotten 75&80 drag strip

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I mean the video.:doh I have had a problem not being able to see the videos you guys post. I just get a balloon that says "movie not loaded, upgrade flashplayer 25.0…….."Flashplayer is up to date. I don't know why this has happened but I can't seem to fix it so can't see vids. Safari 9.1.3 or firefox, neither works.
Oh well, I lost an inverter on my last flight and haven't been able to figure out that one either so I guess I'm just losing it.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Cecil, try a right click on the video, on "copy video url", paste that in a new window, and see if it will play. I don't have any problem with these videos in Safari or Firefox, but when I want to go full screen to watch a video here, I need to do that copy and paste.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
I think that it was in the 2002-2004 range.One of the local car clubs used it as a test track in the 2005-2006 time frame as best that I can remember.I raced there once in about 1988,had a negative experience with some of the locals[favoritizem ] and never went back.There were too many places for me to go to to have to put up with that crap.