The Header Question raises its ugly head again!

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
What is the 7/16" clearance all about, does that mean that you have to maintain at least 7/16" clearance everywhere? Whats that all about why do they make things so difficult, its an antique car give me a break!!! We are all becoming so overburdened with BS laws and regulations we can't do anything we enjoy anymore.

Simon

Well Known Member
Wow; what happens when your 12 hrs out of sync.... Got a feeling Australians may be second cousins to California when it comes to bribing!
Game plan is to modify the 2inch I've got in hand and wait to here from Wilson. There's great fabricators over here but I will be paying through the nose to start from scratch. Will up date in a week our so. Thanks for your enthusiasm. Cheers.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Wow; what happens when your 12 hrs out of sync.... Got a feeling Australians may be second cousins to California when it comes to bribing!
Game plan is to modify the 2inch I've got in hand and wait to here from Wilson. There's great fabricators over here but I will be paying through the nose to start from scratch. Will up date in a week our so. Thanks for your enthusiasm. Cheers.
The best thing we can all do is be best buddies with someone who has the expertise in the very thing you need the most that is expensive. Best way to save money is have a friend make it for you. :brow