The Impala Shop

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian sorry to here of your troubles. I'm sorry the lift I told you about is giving you trouble. Have had mine for a couple years and no probs. It's had crew cab dually diesels w/plows to the old chevy's. Once the pump is right you'll love it. Scott

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Brian sorry to here of your troubles. I'm sorry the lift I told you about is giving you trouble. Have had mine for a couple years and no probs. It's had crew cab dually diesels w/plows to the old chevy's. Once the pump is right you'll love it. Scott

Scott............ it's called "Sh!t Happens", You can buy the best that's available in anything and there is nothing that says you won't get a bad part.
Dave

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Looks like you've got the low-rider business already. You could open up another shop out here and add some of those teeny rubber band tires to your product line.:D

Brian in the low rider business............ who would have ever guessed.:laugh:laugh:roll
.................... but then he has to pay the bills so I for one will forgive him............. but if I see him filling a trunk with pumps & valves I'll have to reconsider that. :laugh

Dave

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, the pump never showed up yesterday...guess they didn't send it Next Day. Time to make some calls.

You're gonna need a bigger shop.
Looks like you've got the low-rider business already. You could open up another shop out here and add some of those teeny rubber band tires to your product line.:D

Yeah, it's hard to believe i was working out of my garage. It is so nice having a shop. Now I need to find a couple good employees.
Let me get this location going and maybe next year I can open one in Phoenix for you to run! :)

:clap Lookin' good Brian! :clap

Thanks Dick!

No worries Scott, it's not your fault. Just quality control sucks now-a-days.

Scott............ it's called "Sh!t Happens", You can buy the best that's available in anything and there is nothing that says you won't get a bad part.
Dave

Yeah, Ronnie introduced that saying to me. at first I was stubborn to believe it, now I live by it!!!

Brian in the low rider business............ who would have ever guessed.:laugh:laugh:roll
.................... but then he has to pay the bills so I for one will forgive him............. but if I see him filling a trunk with pumps & valves I'll have to reconsider that. :laugh

Dave

No, don't think I will ever have pumps in my trunk.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
"Let me get this location going and maybe next year I can open one in Phoenix for you to run! :)"

Not me. That might involve actual, you know, WORK!:no
I'm severely retired (well, except for working on 3 airplanes 6 days a week).

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Dick, twisted minds and "W" twisting torque is what keeps us going!!

Lonnie:dance

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian, Have you ever heard that song by Eric Burdon and War.....? :dunnoLow Ride er Gets a little higher On your lift....:deal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NkgiFHEm0Y&feature=fvsr
Well if you had the hydrolics installed you wouldn't need the hoist......... :laugh

Dave

Couple of Meanies!!!! I bet you two were bullies back in grade school!
twak.gif
:TWAK (Iwant that smiley back Bob.
cheers.gif
:CHEERS ...This one too.. )

Jim409_Pontiac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Brooke. Condolences on your loss. Your dad was a really well liked and knowledgeable guy and will be missed greatly here.

bobs409

Administrator
Welcome Brooke. We're all very sorry for your loss.

Feel free to hang out with us anytime. We're "usually" on our best behavior. :D