The new ride

63z11

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I mentioned in another post im going to be racing a 64 belair. Went out to work on the car last night and snapped a couple photos. Trying to just buy the car, for now just gonna get it to my shop and get it running.:cheers Good luck and best wishes to all you going to Thompson!

Attachments

• 64 belair 003.jpg
    64 belair 003.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 64 belair 002.jpg
    64 belair 002.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 108

63z11

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
the 64

Thanks guys, yes it needs a w- motor for sure. The car came out of california years ago. Was built as race car in the ninties. Ive been wrenching on it and driving it for a friend for like ten years now! This will be the first time in about 4 years its seen daylight!Cant wait to get her here at the shop.:deal

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
awesome!!! Looks super cool! SO you want to try and buy just the roller? Would be awesome with a w-motor in it!

63z11

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
shoot

Yeah its got a chute, the engine just went 152 mph in a 400 pound heavier car, with a starter tune up.:browThe last time we tried to run the engine in this car on the fogger the car left on the chute mount, came down broke the steering knuckle and hit the guard rail.:eek: Here we go, may need some depends?

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah its got a chute, the engine just went 152 mph in a 400 pound heavier car, with a starter tune up.:browThe last time we tried to run the engine in this car on the fogger the car left on the chute mount, came down broke the steering knuckle and hit the guard rail.:eek: Here we go, may need some depends?

Holly cow!:beerbang Ease up on the nitrous, it takes more than a thousand horsepower to run 152mph in a car that weighs 3545lbs.
A nice little 750hp 409 would probably be enough to have fun with.:clap

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10

Hey........Tom Monroe............think this car needs a diferent driver ?? Should I tell Eric I'm available or................................ would you like to do the honors!!!!!!!!!:doh:doh:roll:roll

63z11

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
come up phil!

Phil come on up. I'll strap you in! Been long time? since you visited WI has'n it?

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
New shop

Hows the shop going? I checked to see how far I am from you. Quite a ways. How is the economy in your town. We can discuss by pm if you like. Brian Lambert.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Eric:
I haven't been up in your neck of the woods for probably 10-12 years. We had 3 or 4 years that we came up and set up at the Jefferson swap meet but haven't been back recently. Right after we stopped coming up...your dad started buying some parts from me and I haven't met him yet either. I need to come up sometime!!