There is a hobby for everyone!

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Got this from Rusty today.

TRULY AMAZING!!! THIS PROVES THAT THERE IS A HOBBY AND OBSESSION FOR EVERYONE!!!!!! AND ALSO THAT YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING EVERYDAY, NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE! I KNOW WHAT AN ANVIL IS, BUT HAD NEVER HEARD OF ANVIL COLLECTING OR ANVIL SHOOTING.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.

http://www.coolestone.com/media/895/Anvils_Away/

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
May we never loss the kid inside

:scratch I sure hope Wiley Cyote don't live near there ur is that where ACME anvil company got the idea to drop them on the Road Runner.:roll

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
anvel shoot

The local VFW has a anvel shoot every Veterans Day at 5:30 AM. This began here in Hamilton to anounce the end of WW I and has been going on ever since. Draws lots of folks and they serve biscuits and gravy also.:cool:

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

S

Swiss Impala

:eek::eek: :rollI have never seen something like that.
You are allowed to buy black powder? :eek:
It's impossible here. I am living at the wrong place. :cry
Just one thing. ....... must be rather strenuous to get them out of the ground!!!!!!! :roll

S

Swiss Impala

200 or more, but how do you get it into a plane?:eek::roll

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
That's cool!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap I've been to 2 county fairs and a goat ropin' and I ain't never seen nothin' like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Do you one better !!

Phil said:
I've been to 2 county fairs and a goat ropin' and I ain't never seen nothin' like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I've been to lots of county fairs and a porcupine race, and I aint' never seen nothing like that either !!!!!

Here is a hobby in Idaho: Porcupine World Championship Race

Scroll down the page for video !!!!

Bill