They postponed Flynn's

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
sentencing today. He already pled guilty and he isn't going to jail. At least I think not. So why postpone it?? That's why nothing gets done in government. That crap gets old too. For the life of me, I'll never understand how a retired Lt. General from the Marine Corp., got sucked up in this BS. He's certainly a bright guy. A leader. Did he go brain dead?? The shame he brought on himself and his family. For what?? Sad, Carmine.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Flynn, did Nothing wrong. They intimidated him, to lie.:doh Dirty Bastards. :batHow long, is this ASSHOLE Mueller, going to be to be allowed, to make a Mockery, of our Justice System? Isn't there Any Justices, with Balls, that can step in, and stop this Farce?:dunno:dunno2

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
From what I read, there is no jail time for Flynn. It seems that he is still being interviewed and offering info on some of the governments investigations. I think they want to get that out of the way first. Just my spin on things. Sentencing rescheduled for March 2019. With a backup date of June 2020. Then if that doesn't work, October 2021 has a nice ring to it. No wonder nothing gets done.
BTW, Mueller has been at it since May 2017. He has so much resources and manpower, this should have been over quite some time ago. But no, it goes on and on and on. People are getting sick of it. The length of time is ridiculous.
And Bergdahl, I was never in the military, but if i was, I would have never done what he did. If memory serves me, didn't he get some soldiers killed while they were looking for his sorry ass?? He should have received life in prison with no parole. This country is really screwed up, Carmine..

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Now Flynn has to surrender his passport. Wonder why?? Are they afraid he might abscond to Russia, where we don't have reciprocity. Didn't Mueller indict several Russians living there, through this Russian investigation?? Why bother?? It's like peeing against the wind. We're not going to get them back for trial purposes. Someone should tell him that. Maybe he doesn't know what reciprocity is or how it works :laugh4:laugh4:laugh4. What a waste of time and resources. Ok. Enough of this nonsense. I need some comfort food. Bought some fresh, cleaned squid. Going to make some fried calamari with a nice marinara sauce. A few pieces of that and all is forgotten and forgiven lol, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Mueller sucks a big one that judge can go suck a big watermelon and the Libatards suck everything under the sun there's just so many suckers out there it would take awhile to list them all and don't even get me started on the Wonder Twins.

Mark