This guy needs his ass beat

409 lever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
WTF, i bet where ever he goes,this contraption draws a crowd.
there are a bunch of guys that live near me that have ''traditional hot rods'' they hate the term ''rat rod''.i think shitcan is a better word for their projects,they would get along just fine with this dude.they call me''scotty billet'' because my cars are nice,and if you did not know the word billet is a total slam in the rat rod world.
my brother in law called my delivery a rat rod last week,i told him if he ever says that again I will knock him out,LOL.

Clyde Waldo

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
WTF, i bet where ever he goes,this contraption draws a crowd.
there are a bunch of guys that live near me that have ''traditional hot rods'' they hate the term ''rat rod''.i think shitcan is a better word for their projects,they would get along just fine with this dude.they call me''scotty billet'' because my cars are nice,and if you did not know the word billet is a total slam in the rat rod world.
my brother in law called my delivery a rat rod last week,i told him if he ever says that again I will knock him out,LOL.

RAT ROD :angry I too hate the term ''rat rod''. Some people put together a mismash of vairous parts from cars, trucks, tractors and who knows what and call the result a rat rod. Better term would be miscellaneous junk rod. I have shown my 34 Plymouth before (here it is again) and I don't think of it as a rat rod. The Plymouth was my everyday to and from work car for a year in 1965, it replaced my 62 Impala 409/409 which was my to and from work car from 1962 til I sold it in 1965.

IMG_6221.JPG

409 lever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
my wifes uncle has a fleet of 33-34 dodges most coupes,a couple of sedans.he has had them forever and will never do anything with them,,but will never sell them.
last time I took the tour at his place he has 5 coupes,2 of them are in incredible condition.he is into his 80's now and bought one of them in the 50's.
i bought a 30 model A coupe from him that was really rough.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Beautiful picture Clyde, both of em. Early Hemi power is fantastic. I always liked the smaller 1/4 window on the mopars.

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian I saw that a couple weeks ago on the road between Townsend and pigeon forge when I was out riding the new scooter. Bout Sh&t myself when I went by. Wanted a pic but no camera.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
RAT ROD :angry I too hate the term ''rat rod''. Some people put together a mismash of vairous parts from cars, trucks, tractors and who knows what and call the result a rat rod. Better term would be miscellaneous junk rod. I have shown my 34 Plymouth before (here it is again) and I don't think of it as a rat rod. The Plymouth was my everyday to and from work car for a year in 1965, it replaced my 62 Impala 409/409 which was my to and from work car from 1962 til I sold it in 1965.

View attachment 30094
Clyde...I've never had a Plymouth but I once bought an engine out of a 49 Plymouth in northern California.....................a Z-11 with a 4-speed Hydromatic trans and B&M shifter!!!!!