This is just WRONG!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Someone makes these adapters, as we have seen it before. There is no point in my opinion, however I felt the same about people who would put the fake looking covers on the Harley heads to make them look like a panhead etc. The same thing with women that use push up bras and lots of makeup. When you look under the hood, she is not a ten. And this guy is not even a 9, 09 that is. :D However to each his own clone.

425/409ER

Well Known Member
I guess it would be cool if someone took an LS engine poked and stroked it to a real 409 CU. IN. engine. I once had a 396 that was .060 and would tell people it was a 409, ya sure they all said. Open the hood and it was a BBC, then out came the WTF it a BBC. Well I know it's a 408. something something something, so might just as well call it a 409 and be done with it. :)

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Kinda like the brothas say awe- ite(all right)....... faux9.......:D
Maybe "couldn't afford the real thing." or "Fake it tell you make it." Adapters would make it possible to put anything like a Toyota engine under the fake covers. You could run anything you could bolt the fakes too. I'll strap some covers to my Briggs & Stratton with a carb and send them a picture and ask them to race me. First one to mow my lawn wins! :crazy