This is what’s going to happen to my babies when I pass

rsavage

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I have a buddy who has 12 cars and lots of parts (mostly 65-67 Impalas and parts). He has told his daughter, who lives about 20 miles from him, to talk to me before getting rid of stuff when he goes. Problem is we live 50 miles apart. A few years ago, he bought a 348 tri -power engine that was rebuilt to just keep on a cradle in the garage attached to his house. because he likes the looks of it. Garage art. His son lives out of state so I don't know how much involvement he will have.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
When I go to that "big garage in the sky" I told my wife to call Phil Reed and he'd buy everything for 10 cents on the dollar and she'd be rich :) :) :).

Problem is, that we all know, is that Phil is something like 106 now, so he's got to outlast me :).

I plan on leaving seven or so vintage musclecars and thirty single family homes to the two boys and it'll be interesting to see what they do with them. I bet they keep the houses and sell off the cars, except for maybe the SWC. The oldest kinda likes that one... The X frame cars they could care less about...

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
When I go to that "big garage in the sky" I told my wife to call Phil Reed and he'd buy everything for 10 cents on the dollar and she'd be rich :) :) :).

Problem is, that we all know, is that Phil is something like 106 now, so he's got to outlast me :).

I plan on leaving seven or so vintage musclecars and thirty single family homes to the two boys and it'll be interesting to see what they do with them. I bet they keep the houses and sell off the cars, except for maybe the SWC. The oldest kinda likes that one... The X frame cars they could care less about...
Thats cruel. He is only 104