This One Really Is A Blonde Joke

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Are you missing a 710?

Yesterday I was having some work done at the car dealer. A blonde woman came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.
They all looked at each other, and the Mechanic asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"
She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine. I lost it and need a new one. It had always been there."
The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.
He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?" She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

Click here to learn the identity of the mysterious 710:

www.mademelaugh.com/gfx/710.jpg

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
walkerheaders said:
true story, an older black gentleman came in the gas station my friend owns and wanted work done on his pontiac. no problem, what model is it? he said it's a goolie. WHAT? it's a goolie. WTF? we go outside..........it's a 6000LE........yes sir, that's a goolie allright.

WTF ????!!!!! :roll :roll

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
$2.25

We had guy ask for some whoas for his duece and some change.

Brakes for a Electra 225
Ray

55Chevy283

Oh yea, well I drive a Dorf.

I was at the parts house one day and a guy asked me about my 55 Chevy. He then proceded to tell me about his '75 Dorf station wagon he just bought. I didn't quite have the heart to tell him it was really a Ford. Some previous dixlesic owner had switched the letters on the hood on purpose.:doh