Thompson 348/409 event 2020 Is on September 11-12th

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Well talked with Ken Edgar the owner of Thompson raceway. The gasser reunion is being postponed to a unknown later date at this time. They are allowing them to start doing test and tunes on June 6th and they will see how it goes, he's working with the county health department on what they are requiring. As soon as I know more I will post it up. He's leaning towards later in the summer sometime after the Rock N Race.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Well talked with Ken Edgar the owner of Thompson raceway. The gasser reunion is being postponed to a unknown later date at this time. They are allowing them to start doing test and tunes on June 6th and they will see how it goes, he's working with the county health department on what they are requiring. As soon as I know more I will post it up. He's leaning towards later in the summer sometime after the Rock N Race.
That's too bad Bryan. The AACA national show events are being canceled like falling dominos. Lost two last week. The first one now is the Grand National in Allentown PA July 25 if they can have it. One of the big tour events associated with it has been canceled so I'm not optimistic at this time.
Robert

CORVAIRWILD

Well Known Member
If there's a bright side to this disaster, I'm getting lots of work done. Now if only I could stop looking at my phone every 15 minutes...

Junky

Well Known Member
There is a track in Thompson CT, but I believe that the track in this discussion is in Ohio.

CORVAIRWILD

Well Known Member
I can bring my '62 BelAir clone, but the clutch is toast, and the T10 is worn, I can't shift to second when it's cold. If someone would offer to help me rebuild it, I can leave a couple days early and be ready to run it down the track! The tranny is quiet otherwise, I don't think it's in bad shape except for worn synchros... it's a frame off restored California car, so it'll come apart easily

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I just spoke to Ken Edgar from Thompson the event Is full speed ahead!!!! I’ll be posting up the list again this evening if your not in there and want to come let me know, if you are on the list and can’t make it late me know so I can update it. Looking forward to seeing everybody again

Last edited: