Three '55 Chev cars

alaska gasser

Well Known Member
My wife decided she doesn't want the three '55 Chev cars I bought to build her a car due to lack of time and money running our own business. (She just wants the extended cab I'm still working on. Thank goodness!) They are a 2 door hardtop, a 2 door post and a 4 door post. All are in rough condition and the hardtop is in very poor shape. I have the titles for both 2 doors.

Asking $6,900 for all three. Trades considered.

alaska gasser

Well Known Member
No more Alaska!! Actually in New Mexico now and I would like to post pictures, but haven't since the Photo Bucket fiasco. What is the recommended link to use now?

I have a couple pictures on our camera, but the ground is still too muddy to get more at the moment.

alaska gasser

Well Known Member
Thanks. My wife decided she wants the hardtop after all so I'm starting to collect parts. I'm working on a swap deal for the 2 & 4 door posts (more '55 parts to include a 4 speed since she informed me she doesn't want an automatic.) When I can, I'll start a build thread for it. Other than the drivers fender, dash and the great hood we just picked up, I will have to replace every piece of sheet metal to include the floors and filler panel from the trunk to the back window / package tray.