Time for gun control

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
6faf9840d0a7e566e06a0452cf7e3cbad4ffd2c05a05533e2ca29f4097919f14.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Another Leftist Wanker shopping at Wally World gets Pizzed off and has had enough and wants to make a point and try to be a legend in his own mind that is if he has one.

Mark

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
JED.....when you post a picture....select the FULL SIZE button!!!
Phil:
I assumed that posting full size used more of Bob's storage space. If people are logged on, they can click on the picture and see it full size.

Bob: Should I post as full size?

John

bobs409

Administrator
Phil:
I assumed that posting full size used more of Bob's storage space. If people are logged on, they can click on the picture and see it full size.

Bob: Should I post as full size?

John

It's best to just link to pictures instead of "attaching" them. If they are attached, they are now on our server so thumbnail or full size won't matter.

To link to a picture on the net, copy the URL where the picture is located (right click on the image and click "copy image location) and click the icon above to the left of the smilie, then click the chain link and paste the URL there and then click insert.

This is best with non important pics like jokes, political, etc. For build threads or important things it's best to attach those so they stay.