Time for gun control

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
13ed5acaba82b6913bd3aaab415f19bbe35b5ddce54d29c8cf747de0e8fa1d10.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Here ya go a person down in Georgia shoots three teenage robbers and kills them when they broke into his house in the AM especially when one discharges the weapon that he had. Now I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say these kids were black judging from the names. They interviewed their Aunt and she said everybody loved these kids and something has to be down about this and keep this from happening again so I say to her you're right some of those people that loved them should have told them long ago that crime doesn't pay and you could end up dead if you take up this life style and don't try to blame it on the dude that was protecting himself and his property so go get a life and quit passing the buck like you people usually do when your loved ones go out and misbehave .

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...uders-during-robbery-attempt-police/23815337/

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I guess the home owner was suppose to let them rob and kill him? Logically there is NO defensible reason to excuse the criminals behavior, but then again, the left cannot be said to be logical or sensible. This is what I use to tell people that want these murderers, rapist, child molesters and robbers released from jail or prison. I honestly hope that the next time one of these criminals that you want released from custody commits a crime, I hope it is you or your family that the person violates. You want them out, you should be responsible for your actions. They should live in your neighborhood. They should associate with your kids, your family. You think they are great, prove it. Stand behind your beliefs and actions.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
He can knock them out with his pink dildo. :D

He better make sure Fudge Packin Butt Buddy Pistol Pete isn't in the vicinity or they'll be a lot of I'll throw ya and blow ya before you can flip me and......well you know how the rest of it goes.:brow:crazy

Mark