Time for gun control

wristpin

Well Known Member
Neb legislature just passed law that says you have 48hrs to report your gun stolen or you are liable for its use.

wristpin

Well Known Member
I know in US Constitution it says a person shall not be procecuted or held liable for what another person goes (i paraphrases).
State and Federal Legislature is in a frenzy to pass laws AGAINST US. They no longer pass laws to PROTECT US. The days of Protected Rights is soon coming to an end.
They say its for our own protection. Who decides who is protected and who is percecuted?

bobs409

Administrator
I know in US Constitution it says a person shall not be procecuted or held liable for what another person goes (i paraphrases).
State and Federal Legislature is in a frenzy to pass laws AGAINST US. They no longer pass laws to PROTECT US. The days of Protected Rights is soon coming to an end.
They say its for our own protection. Who decides who is protected and who is percecuted?

One thing is for sure, every member of congress will be exempt as usual. 2 sets of laws...

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
0d112ac93095d50923c373823a4020d65cd481b972aeb205d5a3edb12f14a02e.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
1775 people had balls. 2019, not so much... Actually, government wasn't the HUGE entity that it is now ready to throw you in the slammer for any reason with all the laws "aimed" at us.

Government is TOO BIG! Too much power, too much corruption! Now just try to reverse it...