Time for gun control

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This vid isn't brand spanking new and some of it might have been covered in the above videos.

Mark

425/409ER

Well Known Member
We just had a county declare here in the state where I live in MN that said it's a sanctuary 2nd amendment county now. Movement is growing and will not stop. I think what will happen is if it gets too big with the gun sanctuary stuff then the lefties will take it to court only to be shot down by the their claim if you have sanctuary cities for illegals what cannot we do the same thing for out gun rights. I am sure it will end up in the Supreme Court.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
ACLU = Anti American Communist & Liberal Union. By their conduct during my lifetime they do not support "all" Americans civil liberties. Not that they have to, however their name implies otherwise. If they were honest with themselves and the public ( who am I kidding, the left being honest in any fashion :dunno ) they would call themselves exactly what I quoted in the beginning. Or at the very least the For Some Americans Civil Liberties Union.

Edit:
And by the way. Since when is an illegal alien an American? Why are they defending them? Should they change their name to the " American, illegal alien, liberal, etc civil liberties union? Who am I fooling. Their name should be The lawyers that will fight for anybody or anything except white male conservatives.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Chuckles Schumer wants the DOJ & ATF to reclassify receivers & parts on our so called Ghost guns.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The Dems are hard at work scheming on our gun rights and this includes that Douche that said he was in Nam the smelly olé ugly sly eyed Blumenthal .

Mark